Sunday, January 30, 2011

The first lecture

   Gisoo presented a nice lecture .The topic was" having a baby or not"?It was included several good questions.For  instance : "Do you agree with adopting or it's necessary to give birth to a child?"If you ask me this question ,I prefer to adopt a child ,because I have my own reasons .
You know ,a child can't decide to come to this wold or not and I think we as her/his parents force him/her to live in this world.Do you think is it fair?living on this earth and after a while passing away and say good bye to everyone we had loved and leave them alone.I really enjoy my life and I love my family, my friends and people around me,but the death is the only thing that I can't imagine it for people around me.It's hard for me to accept it.Because of that,I think why should I give a birth to a child and bring him/her to this world.I can just adopt a child as my own child and bring him/her up as well as I can and help him/her to have a beautiful life.Because he/she didn't have any choice to come,then I can help them.I know that finally I should leave my adopted child alone,too.But at least I feel relax that it wasn't my fault .
   And one of the next questions was "why do people decide to have the second baby while they have the difficult experience from their first child?"I think ,afraid of being  loneliness for their first child in his/her feature ,force parents to decide to have the second child,although they are familiar with all the difficulties.for example I have a brother and a sister who always support me and I can't imagine my world without them.I'm glad to have them as my siblings.
   Thanks dear Gisoo, for your great presentation and the great topic that you had chosen. I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. I really admire you. You have a special view to the life and people around you.

    ReplyDelete